Monday, April 18, 2011

Header design for funkymonks

I thought it would be a nice idea to change the header of the funkymonks because it was so simple. This is the the initial version of the header:


Then I thought, "hey this is a site about diving! Why don't I add a fish or something to header?" Then found this cute thing:


But, ehm, it is too cute i think. Didn't like it. Maybe I should use a bigger fish and maybe a font change would be better:


But this cover all the place in the screen. Looked like this in a bigger page:


Doesn't look good right? I thought so. Then I used small characters and a smaller header which does not cover all the page.


In a bigger screenshot:


It's all for now, I know it is not good but it felt better than the previous one.

......................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Elif Ayiter said...

This getting to look very sharp now Furkan! Congratulations!

Post a Comment