Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playing With the Design

Eventually, I started to learn how to play with the design of my blog. It is actually more straightforward than what I thought. However, I do not know how to utilize photoshop so, I could nott do some tricks with it.

First thing I will be dealing when I learn some photoshop will be the header I guess. Because I think it is crucial for the blog to seem better, it should be crucial right? You open the page and it is the first thing you look at, it just stands there and stares at you.

I choosed a background from what blogspot offered and I liked it, for now at least. It would go good with the photos of underwater in terms of colors ( I guess, I'm not sure). However, I can change too when I'm more into this designing thing.

Another problem I see, the fonts and the colors of texts. I tried to arrange them but I saw that I will never be satisfied with the font problem, because everytime I change something it seems better to me (big trouble !)


Anyway, I'm putting the last version of my blog here, so that when I make some changes on it, I can look back and see what the difference is.

......................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment